Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cookies for the New Year...

Baking this year's cookies was a rush... with all the assignments and exams here and there I didnt really have a weekend to myself to bake... Stole a weekday just before the CNY to bake... People would think I am nuts... It took 12 solid hours and 6 batches to complete...
The most challenging part of the process... mixing all the ingredients together... It takes muscles... a lot of em.... shows how pack full of goodies the cookies are... :D
Mom says make em small... Kept complaining mine was big.. :( then have to downsize.. she says they need to be bite size... as if ppl's mouth were that small.. Hmmph!! I bet even with the initial sizes I made they would still be just one mouthful.. a slightly fuller one but still a mouthful.. hehe!! But dun argue with mom.. she knows best...
Hmmm.... the aroma of bakes cookies filled the entire house.. Yum Yum!! I kept making excuse that I needed to try.... ate from every tray eventhough same batch.. haha!! Yum Yum!!!
All packed and ready to be given out... Good thing this year's list of giveaway is slightly shorter than last years or else a day would not suffice.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I especially like your cornflakes cookie! Yum yum....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee!! Glad you like it..Next year peanut cookies ya... ;)

    ReplyDelete