Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Dinner.....

Had an unconventional christmas dinner last year... finally am blogging about it... haha!! I went to Elcerdo... after many ppl telling me bout this place, I finally managed to gather the right amount of ppl to go piggy eating with me...


First up... mini sausages wrapped in bacon served with saurkraut!! Nice!!! This is the yummiest sausages I have tasted... :D (dun mind the picture, flash was too bright!!)
Next up was my ribs... really tasty.. a bit mongolian-like but it would taste much better if there was more meat on it... hehe!!
Now, for the star of the nite!! My suckling piglet!!! it was cut traditionally with a plate which Ai Li so graciously did!! and it was time to tuck in some tasty, crispy piglet!!! OOohhlala!! the skin was so crispy...the meat was tasty... the only complain I had was how much fat was between the two.. but oh well.. it was still a tasty piggy...
We then had seafood paella which to my disappointment really didnt live up to my expectations... No thumbs up for this...:(


After the paella we were still a tad hungry so we ordered additional spicy pork sausages with bacon again.. haha!! this one is also so so yummy... Think anything porkish is good here... haha!!


Finally came deserts... we had the werner's special and some other special.. they were quite interesting desserts... wouldnt say good not bad though but nice enough to finish the meal...

Time to go home with our tummies nicely filled... It was a great christmas dinner this year... Coz for the rare occasions... my entire family including my brother in law was back... Nice!!! :D


Elcero



No. 43 & 45, Changkat Bukit Bintang,

50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Tel: 603 2145 0511

2 comments: