Monday, December 1, 2008

Baking escapades... Cupcakes....

It was another one of those baking weekends... hehe!! This time round, I was having a trial sessions on christmas cupcakes... Wondering which to make and give out...

I made butter cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes and lemon cupcakes... The lemons were my favourite.. sweet with a hint of tangy-ness... yum yum...

The butter cupcake batter...

Ooohhh.. fresh out of the oven... These cupcakes are perfect for the eating.. too high for the frosting though... so need to reduce for next batch...
The chocolate cupcake batter.... (less this time...)
Aaah... just the right height for my topping.... :)
The final outcome... Cupcakes with buttercream frostings.....
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache....

The winner of my session is the lemon cupcakes with chocolate ganache topping... Yum Yum... watch out for it... :D What's your pick?

2 comments: