Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Puffing away...

I decided to make curry puffs over the weekend... well actually I planned it the week before but since I only made the puff pastry there was nothing much to show... So this weekend I made the filling...

First I had to wake up at a god awful time of 7.15am on a Sunday morning just to do to the morning market... :( The things I do for my little projects...

First off!! Dicing... god... so much to dice... hand also pain... :(

Chicken....


Potatoes...

Onions and garlic and we are ready...
All fried up...

Pastry ready?



Time to get to work...


Now ready for the oven....


Bake bake bake!!! Tadaa!!!


Yum yum... but unfortunately it's not very fluffy... mummy said I was too hardworking at flattening the pastry dough that I flattened the fluff away... sniff sniff...


Well, we can always try again... :) It still tasted good...

2 comments: