Thursday, April 1, 2010

My First Bento Attempt!!

Me was hardworking today.... :D









I woke up at 0630hrs to start on my bento. So here is my journey...

Prepared everything last nite... Fried rice, fried sausages and omelette cut out into various shapes... :) today is only assembly.


First step: Line all my bento containers up. Yup! I am ambitious... making 4 at one go... hehe!!




Second step: Disassemble the containers and line them up for filling. Fill up main compartment with fried rice.




Third step: Skewer the fried sausages so they look cute!! Bento is meant to look cute not practical. Hehe!!


Fourth step: Place in the cut omelette so that the shapes can be seen.






Fifth step: Assemble back all the bento sets...




Sixth step: Strap them up coz they are going for a ride!!! :D Just so they dont fall apart along the way...




Seventh step: Apa lagi? Eat la... hehe!!



Here is me unwrapping my bento... :)




It still has a long way to go before it looks like a professional bento but kudos to me for attempting right? I actually bought all my bento stuff last year but never got around to doing it.... so *pats on my back* me proud of meself... hehe!!






4 comments:

  1. ahhh that tasted yummy!! *rubs tummy*mw: I won't complain if she does, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niceee. Now you just have to do every morning before work

    ReplyDelete
  3. MW: Yikes!! Kill me first... Sleep is my No.1 Hobby!! It is above all else... haha!!E: Dont agree, wait next time I wake up at 0630hrs I wake you as well but dont bring you a bento.. :P haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i take it back i take it backkkkkk

    ReplyDelete