Monday, October 22, 2007

How I celebrated my birthday....

Haha!! yup... I feel like dedicating all the postings today to my birthday... :)

Just giving you a glimpse to all my birthday happenings...

Had my first birthday dinner on Friday night... went to Senja at Saujana... no it is not a malay restaurant.. it is an Italian restaurant with malay decor.. haha!! a bit weird huh? But the food was good.. really good... enjoyed myself and the company thoroughly...

So next day was a bit uneventful in the beginning.... went to service my car... then went out shopping with mum and sis... spent a sinful bomb... oops...
Then nite came and I had a little celebration... Benny asked me out to have some drinks with his friends at Sanctuary and since I had nothing lined up so off we went... Wahseh... this friends drink liquor like drink water... I am so scared... finished 2 bottle of VSOP in under an hour and started ordering another bottle... scary... stepped into the ice bar and got challenge to stay in for 20 mins sans the jacket... Brrr... was freezing like hell (erm... not hell per say coz hell is hot but you get what I mean....)but I survived... and the clocked struck midnight and it was officially my birthday!!! Yaay!!! Calls and smses flooded in... So nice of everyone... I was really really happy... :) Thank you all again.... hehe!! So the DJ announced it as well.. good thing no one knew who Ai Chin was so okay ler...hehe!! stayed on for a bit and by then Benny was drunk... so I pulak need to drive him home... hmm... but since he celebrated with me he is forgiven... haha!! Got home by 1 am... my curfew time... see la.. turn 26 and still such a good girl.... where to find? haha!! (I masuk bakul angkat sendiri... dun mind me ya... )

Now on my big day itself....
Had to attend Chew-san's daughter's lunch wedding reception... dragged myself out of bed literally... haha!! got myself there and everyone wished me... so nice... hehhe!! then everything went along as wedding goes.. but after everything ended I had a little surprise... Chew-san asked some of then to sneak out and get me a cake so they got it and after all the guest left except us everyone sang me a birthday song... So sweet... until the point where Chew-san said I could not leave without a drink... uh oh... oh no... out comes a bottle of Martel... Aiyo... I was so worried...and only add water only... no mixer... I was doubly worried..haha!! but after sipping it.. well it aint so bad... so downed the glass and we all went home... Thank you Chew-san... for remembering it was my birthday even though it was your daughter's wedding... :)

After that I went home and found 2 red eggs and a plate of 'mee sua' for me at home... aww... a traditional chinese birthday meal... whallop it all down... eat so much wait fat err.... but since it is my birthday... okay la....hehe!!

Then came dinner... inital plans was to go Hideki.... a Japanese restaurant at One Bangsar but apparently it has already closed down so instead we went to Mizu in Bangsar Village our usual place to go to celebrate birthdays.... The food was superb as usual... highly recommended... As usual I forgot to bring my camera so no food pictures... will try the next time okay? I was so full after that I could hardly walk... but there was still a birthday cake at home... good thing we didnt but a big cake but instead got 4 individual cakes from Bakerzin (aaah... the cakes are really good...)... So sing song, made a wish, blow candle and cut cake... instead of everyone having one slice we cut one cake into 4 and shared... the rest can keep for the next day... really too full liao.... hehe!! but it was a wonderful birthday!!! :)

The whole day my phone was beeping and ringing... hehe!! all with birthday wishes!!! So nice!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment